Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cancer. It has raised it's ugly head in our family.

In October 2009, our son, Aaron, was diagnosed with a very rare cancer. It's called Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma (ASPS). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_soft_part_sarcoma

The prayers, support and encouragement that we have received from family and friends has been unbelievable. But more than anything, I have seen God's hand at work from the VERY BEGINNING. Although there may be someone out there that may draw encouragement from these postings, I have to admit that my motives for writing are selfish. I want to constantly be able to look back and be reminded of God's faithfulness, so I decided to write down how He has been at work...guiding decisions when we didn't even suspect that such a thing would ever be a part of our life! I hope that in times ahead, it will help me to remain steadfast, always trusting Him, confident of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment